The PTFE filter bag is a unique material made of filter bag. It can withstand the acid-base erosion in the whole pH range under the temperature from 240 °C to 260 °C. The PTFE filter bag is excellent in self-lubrication, does not absorb moisture, and can withstand ultraviolet radiation. However, the PTFE fiber filter material has a general wear resistance, so there is a strict requirement (cleanness) for the filter bag frame. PTFE fiber filter bags are suitable for use in harsh conditions where corrosion resistance is required and where filter media life requirements are high.
1.Ptfe Dipping : Improve the filtration precision ≤10mg/m³, lower filtration efficiency but increase the acid-base resistance property .
2.Ptfe membrane : Improve filtration precision ≤20mg/m³, can't lower the filtration efficiencyjust a small increase in acid-base resistance property
1. High Temperature resistance: up to 260℃ (572℉)
2. The Longest working life than other . Service life can reach 4-6 years at the temperature 66℃～204℃ and stable normal working conditions.
3. Excellent Anti-acid and anti-alkali resistance
4. Excellent filter efficiency high to 99.99%
5. Good performances of hydrolysis and flame retardant
1. Waste Incineration Boiler
2. Power Plant Boiler
Physical Properties :
|Weight||Temperature||Air Permeability||Break Strength||Break Elongation|
|700-800g/m2||240-260 Degree C|| |
Chemical Properties :
|Acid Resistance||Alkali Resistance||Hydrolysis Resistance||Abrasion Resistance||Oxidation Resistance|