Waste Incineration Air Dust PTFE Filter Bags
(1) Due to the large water content of domestic garbage, and in the combustion of some hydrocarbons will also form water vapor, so the moisture content of flue gas is also large, generally 23% ~ 30% of the total flue gas.
(2) Due to the complex composition of garbage, the toxic and harmful components in the smoke generated after combustion are also more complex, including some trace metals, such as mercury, cadmium, lead, molybdenum, chromium, nickel, copper, etc..
(3) Different from coal-fired boilers, waste incineration flue gas contains not only O2, SOX, CO2, NOX, but also acid gases such as HCl, HF, as well as water vapor and hydrocarbon (THC).
(4) The combustion may also produce dioxins and polychlorinated dibenzofurans and other carcinogens, which are extremely harmful to human health.Generally, it is necessary to spray activated carbon into the bag filter to adsorb and remove.
(5) Soot has a fine particle size and a high viscosity.
Related Products :
PTFE Filter Bags
PTFE Membrane Filter Bags