Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-22 Origin: Site
Antioxidant protective measures for PPS filter bags
1. Establish and maintain a protective layer
Direct contact with the dust filter bag is an effective means to cut off the flue gas.
(1) Dust-proof layer: The filtration of dust-containing gas mainly relies on the dust layer, and its function is much larger than that of the filter cloth, which greatly improves the dust removal efficiency. Therefore, a protective layer of dust can protect the filter bag from damage.
(2) Surface treatment of filter material: After some surface treatment of the filter bag, it will directly affect the harmful components (including oxygen) in the flue gas and the filter material, causing damage.
2. Reduce the oxygen content and dosage of compressed air
The oxygen content in the air accounts for 21%, which is a relatively high level. Therefore, reducing the oxygen content of this part is an important aspect.
(1) The pps dust removal filter bag adopts a dust removal compressed air source with low oxygen content: if compressed nitrogen is used for dust removal, the oxygen content in the flue gas will not increase or even decrease.
(2) The method of using high compressed air.
(3) Reduce the number of jets: The differential pressure control method is generally more scientific than the sequential control, which can reduce the number of pulse jets. Fewer jets means less compressed air.
(4) Reduce the residence time of compressed air: when cleaning the dust online, the residence time of compressed air is less than 1 second, and it can reach several minutes when offline, which greatly shortens the reaction time.
(5) Reduce air leakage rate: Improve the quality of manufacturing and installation and sealing effect, and reduce air mixing.