Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-04 Origin: Site
PPS dust bag, also known as polyphenylene sulfide fiber bag, its physical fiber physical properties are significantly better than the original products on the market. PPS dust filter bags have complete strength retention and inherent chemical resistance, which can maintain good filtration performance in harsh environments and achieve ideal service life.
The performance of PPS dust bag in the following applications.
1. Sulfur-containing oxides in fuel or flue gas have been proven to be fibers with strong acid resistance, alkali corrosion resistance and chemical resistance.
2. The flue gas of the PPS dust bag contains moisture.
3. The working temperature of the PPS dust bag is 190, the short-term working temperature is 200, the melting point is 285, and the oxygen index is 34-35.
4. The oxygen content is 15% or less.
5. Under the industrial and mining conditions of 190-232, the polyphenylene sulfide filter bag has a good performance record when the air-to-cloth ratio of online ash cleaning is 5:1, and the gas-to-cloth ratio of offline ash cleaning is 6:1.
The outstanding advantages of PPS dust bag made of polyphenylene sulfide fiber are as follows:
1. The PPS dust bag has good temperature resistance, the melting point is 285, the continuous use temperature is 190, and the instantaneous use temperature is 230.
2. Excellent polyphenylene sulfide fibers are superior to Conex and Kermel fibers in resistance to organic acids, inorganic acids, acids and oxidants.
3. The oxygen index (LDI) of the flame retardant PPS dust bag is 34-35, which is a non-flammable material. Polyphenylene sulfide fiber needle felt not only has performance, but also has corrosion resistance.
PPS dust filter bag is an ideal filter material in pulse dust collector, used to filter natural coal-fired boilers, waste incinerators, power plant fly ash, etc. PPS dust filter bags have full strength retention and inherent chemical resistance, which can maintain good filtration performance in harsh environments and achieve ideal service life.
Products are widely used in steel, cement, chemical industry, power plants, road construction, metallurgy, food processing and so on.