Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-06 Origin: Site
Classification of dust collector bags:
1. Normal temperature dust collector bag: The normal temperature bag is mainly made of polyester, polypropylene, acrylic and other fibers through non-woven and textile processes. It has good air permeability, smooth surface, good dimensional stability, easy to peel off dust and other excellent properties. It is mainly used in the fields of dust removal and normal temperature flue gas treatment in general industrial enterprises with dust pollution;
2. Medium temperature filter bag: With the increasing emphasis on environmental protection, especially the rapid development of the bag filter technology industry in recent years, China has begun to use imported synthetic fibers to develop a bag that can adapt to harsher working conditions and has a long service life. high-performance filter material. At present, the more common medium temperature filter materials are aramid fiber and PPS series fiber through impregnation, waterproof, oil-proof, anti-corrosion process, so as to achieve the desired effect;
3. Bags for high temperature dust collectors: Bags for high temperature dust collectors are mainly made of P84, expanded glass fiber, glass fiber and other high temperature resistant fibers through textile and non-woven processes, with good thermal stability, high filtration efficiency, long service life, etc. Features. Mainly used for dust removal under various high temperature flue gas conditions.
Application range of dust collector bag:
1. Dust removal and environmental protection equipment factories, iron and steel, cement, iron making, ferroalloys (ferrosilicon, silicon manganese, silicon calcium, silicon aluminum, ferrochrome, metal magnesium) calcium carbide, ceramics, carbon black, power plants, kaolin, etc. (used in such industries for high temperature dust collector cloth bag)
2. Units with smoke and dust such as aluminum, cigarettes, coking plants, gold, silver, copper, tin, lead, pharmaceuticals, zinc, barium, chemical plants, bauxite, carbon, etc. (such industries use normal temperature cloth bags)
3. All units that generate ash and smoke need to use dust collector filter bags.
The specific use of the dust collector bag
a. Used in iron plants, steel plants, cement plants, aluminum alloys, clay, ceramics, and iron-making industries;
b. Used in power plants, cement, aluminum alloys, calcium carbide, kaolin, cigarettes, pharmaceutical factories, lead vanadium, and carbon industries;
c. Glass fiber needle felt is used in (sintering in steel mills) cement, ferroalloy, ironmaking, ferrosilicon, silicon manganese, silicon calcium, silicon aluminum, carbon black, and power plant industries;
d. Polyester needle-punched felt can be used in various industries;
e. Glass fiber cloth can be used in various industries as long as it is high temperature.