Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-27 Origin:Site
I. Processing method
According to the processing method, it is mainly divided into three types: woven filter material dust bag, non-woven filter material dust bag and composite filter material dust bag.
1. Woven filter material dust collector filter bag: the filter material is woven with warp yarns and weft yarns arranged perpendicularly to each other according to the organization law of the loom, which is represented by the letter W;
2. Non-woven filter material dust filter bag: without the general spinning and weaving process, the fiber is directly formed into a net or yarn into a layer, interlaced, bonded, needle punched, melt blown or spun into a sheet filter Material, represented by a compound letter consisting of the letter NW and the code of the specific processing method;
3. Composite filter material dust-removing cloth bag: a dust-removing cloth bag filter material made by two or more methods or a combination of two or more materials, denoted by the letter C.
II. Fabric weave
According to the fabric structure, it is mainly divided into three types: plain weave filter material dust bag, twill filter material and forged weave filter material.
1. Plain weave: This is a simple weaving form, each warp and each weft alternate up and down, but the plain weave has the disadvantages of being difficult to clean and easy to block. Therefore, this kind of weaving has been rarely used as a dust filter;
2. Twill weave: It is formed by interweaving two upper and four lower warp yarns with the weft at the same time. The interweaving point of the warp and weft gradually moves to the left or right; the twill weave is divided into single-sided twill and double-sided twill; the flexibility of the twill weave And elasticity is better than plain woven fabric, mechanical strength is slightly lower, and it is easy to dislocation after being stressed, but it has good performance, dust removal efficiency and dust removal effect, and it is a commonly used organization for woven filter materials;
3. Forged weave: According to whether the warp or weft is seen on the surface of the fabric, it can be divided into warp forged and weft forged; the forged weave is characterized by smooth, shiny surface, very soft, elastic and air-permeable At the same time, it is easy to clean dust due to the migration of the yarn.
III, The cross-sectional shape of the filter bag
According to the cross-sectional shape of the filter bag, it is divided into three types: round, flat and special.
1. Round: The dust filter bag is cylindrical. Its specifications are expressed by diameter × length, namely D × L (mm);
2. Flat shape: The filter bag of the dust collector is flat, including rectangular and trapezoidal, and its specifications are expressed by perimeter × length, namely P × L (mm);
3. Abnormal shape: the filter bag with a special shape, and its specifications are expressed by the characteristic parameters of its structure.
IV, The filtering method
According to the filtration method, it is mainly divided into two types: internal filtration and external filtration.
1. Internal filter dust bag: After the dust-containing gas is filtered through the inner surface of the filter bag, the dust is blocked on the inner surface of the filter bag. This filtering method is called internal filter.
2. External filter type dust collector filter bag: After the dust-containing gas is filtered through the outer surface of the filter bag, the dust is blocked on the outer surface of the filter bag. This filtering method is called external filter.