Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-01 Origin: Site
1. Measure the diameter of the dust filter, the outer diameter should be smaller than the inner diameter of the dust filter bag.
2. The spacing between the ring beam of the dust filter bag cage is 200, which is basically finalized.
3. The total length of the dust filter bag cage is about 5 cm less than the dust removal bag, and it should not be too long, otherwise it will affect the cleaning of the dust collector.
4. The venturi of the dust filter bag cage is processed with a reasonable streamlined shape and a material of the same thickness. The streamlined shape of the venturi determines the rational injection of the guided airflow.
5. The diameter of the outer diameter of the dust filter bag cage after the measurement is the closest to the manufacturer's standard size is the best processing size, which can save a lot of unnecessary mold making and consumption.
Precautions for installation of dust filter bag cage:
Before installing the dust filter bag cage, check whether the quality of the dust removal bag and the dust filter bag cage is qualified. Also check whether the material of the bag matches what was ordered. If there is any difference, please contact the supplier as soon as possible to exchange. A high-quality dust filter bag cage requires a smooth appearance, no burrs, and no leakage of welding. The easiest way is to observe the welding part, white gauze gloves, and no hanging threads.
A good dust filter bag cage should have sufficient strength, rigidity, verticality and dimensional accuracy to prevent deformation under pressure, damage during transportation, contact between filter bags after being loaded into the dust collector, difficulty in bagging, friction between bag frames, etc. Occurs; in the production process, all solder joints must be firm, and no desoldering, virtual soldering and missing soldering are allowed; the surface is required to be smooth and straight, without burrs, and the welding is uniform. Surface treatment can choose spray or silicone treatment. For those with temperature and humidity requirements, galvanized or stainless steel can be selected.