Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-05 Origin: Site
1) New process and old filter bags should not be mixed to avoid different damage time affecting the normal work of dust removal equipment.
2) Aging of filter bags. If it is mainly caused by the following reasons, it is necessary to conduct cause investigation, take elimination measures and replace the dust filter bag. ① hardening and shrinkage due to abnormal high temperature; ② Due to contact reaction with the vapor of acid, alkali or organic solvent; ③ React with water.
3) The press cloth should not be hung too loose or too tight, too loose is easy to collect dust, too tight is easy to pull bad.
4) The replaced filter bags should be blown clean with compressed air first, and then checked for holes. If any holes are repaired, they should be replaced. If the cloth bag is covered by dust, wash it with water and leave it to be replaced after cooling and drying.
5) Blockage of dust bag. When the filter bag is blocked, the resistance increases, which can be shown by the increase of the reading of the differential pressure meter. The clogging of filter bag is the main reason that causes wear, perforation and fall off of filter bags. The reasons for the blockage of the dust bag shall be checked and maintained according to the following table. Generally take the following measures: (1) temporarily strengthen the cleaning ash, in order to eliminate the clogging of filter bags; ② Partially or completely replace the filter bags; ③ Adjust the installation and operation conditions.