Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-30 Origin: Site
1. Establish and maintain a protective layer.
It is an effective means to block the direct contact between the flue gas and the dust filter bag.
(1) Protect the dust layer: The filtration of dust-containing gas mainly relies on the dust layer. The first dust layer plays a more important role than the filter cloth. PPS filter bag greatly improves the dust removal efficiency while isolating the flue gas and directly decomposes with the filter bag. , Protect the dust filter bag. Therefore, protecting the initial dust layer can protect the filter bag from damage.
(2) Surface treatment of filter material: PPS filter bag adopts some surface post-treatment methods to isolate harmful components (including oxygen) in the flue gas from directly affecting the filter material.
2. Reduce the oxygen content and consumption of compressed air.
The oxygen content ratio in the gas is 21%, which is relatively high. Therefore, reducing this part of the oxygen content is an important aspect.
(1) The PPS filter bag adopts a compressed air source for ash removal with low oxygen content: using compressed nitrogen to remove ash, not only will the oxygen content in the smoke not increase, but it may also decrease.
(2) PPS filter bag protection adopts high-pressure pulse cleaning: because. The compressed air pressure is high, the flow velocity is large, the flow is small, the auxiliary online mode, the compressed air consumption is small.
(3) Reduce the number of injections: The differential pressure control method is generally more scientific than the timing control, which can reduce the number of pulse injections. Reducing the number of injections means that the compressed air mixed in is reduced.
(4) Reduce the residence time of compressed air: PPS filter bag adopts online dust, the residence time of compressed air is less than 1 second, the reaction time can be greatly shortened, and the offline mode can reach several minutes.
(5) Reduce air leakage rate, improve manufacturing and installation quality and sealing effect, and reduce air mixing.
3. Increase the amount of drainage. Increase the amount of drainage. In fact, the demand for compressed air for PPS filter bags is reduced.
(1) Online ash: It is necessary to increase the drainage volume, and use the online ash. Because off-line ash cuts off the flue of the warehouse, there is no smoke supplement, and the drainage effect is not ideal.
(2) PPS filter bag is equipped with a proper Venturi nozzle. Venturi has two functions:-One is to increase the drainage volume, and the other is to keep the dust pressure transmitted to the bottom of the filter bag. The shape of the Venturi is on the bow| The ratio of the flow rate to the amount of air blow has a great influence. When compressed air is sprayed into the venturi nozzle, the venturi nozzle acts as a jet pump, which generates negative pressure in the filter bag through the high-speed jet, and sucks in the purified gas equivalent to 80% of the pulse air from the upper part of the dust removal filter bag, and passes through the venturi. The nozzle enters the dust bag for dust removal.
(3) PPS filter bag adopts small diameter filter bag: the specific surface area of the filter bag. Under the same air cloth ratio, the volume is reduced, and the amount of compressed air required is also reduced.
4. Control to run at an appropriate temperature. Temperature is the condition of the oxidation reaction. Try to reduce the inlet temperature of the vacuum cleaner. PPS filter bags take high temperature protection measures, which play a great role. But the temperature should not be too low, it should be higher than the dew point temperature. Otherwise, the wet smoke will condense and the water vapor will be absorbed by the cake on the surface of the filter bag. The cake layer is too sticky and difficult to remove. When the PPS filter bag is tightly packed, the water vapor reacts with the bread, which causes acid corrosion to the dust bag and the vacuum cleaner box.