Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-11 Origin: Site
1. Select the appropriate filter bags material
1. The selection of filter bags material should be based on the temperature and chemical characteristics of the gas; the size, weight, shape of the particles, whether there is pecking or not, and the dust concentration, filtration speed, cleaning method, emission concentration and the working system of the bag filter and other factors Considering.
2. Under normal circumstances, needle-punched felt is used for pulse jet bag filter; woven fabric is used for sub-chamber back-blowing bag filter or mechanical rapping bag filter.
2. Reasonable design of the structure
1. The structure of the filter bag should meet the filtration and cleaning requirements of the matching bag filter, and it should be easy to install and reliable in sealing. The corresponding filtering area and good filtering state should be pursued, which is easy to clean and avoid wear as much as possible. Reasonable coordination with related components.
2. If the outer filter type synthetic fiber filter bag and the frame should be loosely matched, the outer filter type glass fiber filter bag should be closely matched with the small spacing vertical rib frame; the inner filter type filter bag should consider and set the filter bag expansion force.
3. Exquisite sewing technology
1. The technology is advanced, the sewing size meets the design requirements, and the heat shrinkable size is reserved according to the type of filter material and the use temperature;
2. Complete equipment, reasonable stitch spacing, no skipped stitches and broken threads, and the stitches meet the requirements;
3. The accessories are of high quality, with reasonable coordination, and there is no burr or breakage to damage the filter bag;
4. The entire filter bag has no defects such as small holes, skipping yarns, contamination, etc., and has proper packaging, so that it will not be damaged or damp during storage and transportation. The glass fiber filter bag should not be under heavy pressure and the storage period is too long, otherwise the service life will be affected.
When the bag filter is in operation, it should prevent sudden abnormal situations, such as sudden increase in gas temperature, or entry of corrosive gas, or sudden reduction of gas temperature below the dew point, etc., which are affected by temperature, humidity, chemical corrosion, mechanical wear and tear. or impact and other factors exceed the resistance of the filter bag and damage it.
The filter bags are widely used in steel, cement, chemical industry, power plants, road construction, metallurgy, food processing and so on.