Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-30 Origin: Site
Phosphor leak detection is generally carried out after the filter bag is newly installed, or when the smoke and dust emission exceeds the standard, to detect whether there are leaks and ensure that the emission meets the standard. If you are checking a used dust collector, turn on the dust removal system to clean the dust for about 20 minutes to improve the detection accuracy.
Preparation before leak detection:
1. Shut down and clean up the dust and materials in the clean air chamber, so as not to interfere with the judgment;
2. Before starting to add powder, turn on the ash cleaning system for about 10-20 minutes;
3. Bring your own fluorescent powder for leak detection, fluorescent lamp for leak detection, filter glasses and markers.
Operation steps for leak detection:
Please follow the following operating requirements as a guide to carry out leak detection operations. If the operating site situation changes, please adjust it according to the actual situation:
1. Under the condition that the dust removal system stops running, the induced draft fan is operated with an opening of more than 60% (the phosphor powder can be sucked in without falling into the ash hopper as the standard), and the phosphor powder is put into the opening of the air inlet duct of the dust collector;
2. The position of the phosphor input port should be about 6m away from the air inlet of the dust collector. Otherwise, it should be considered to put the phosphor into the dust hopper outlet or the ash hopper inspection door of the dust collector;
3. No special equipment is needed to add phosphor from the feeding inlet, but the feeding time should not be too long. Just pour the phosphor into the feeding inlet normally. Do not pour the whole barrel at once to avoid sedimentation; generally 50 kg of phosphor Powder control in about 3~5 minutes;
4. After the phosphor is added, the induced draft fan will be shut down in about 10 minutes;
5. After about half an hour, open the clean air chamber;
6. After the phosphor powder is put in, turn off the main fan and open the top cover of the dust collector. Use a fluorescent lamp to carefully inspect the joints of the flower board in the cleaning room, the interface point between the filter bag and the flower board, etc.; the surrounding environment during testing The darker the brightness is, the more helpful the leak detection work is. Therefore, the effect of fluorescent powder leak detection at night is the best;
7. Analysis principle: If a shiny powder is found in a certain position of the clean air chamber, it means that there is a leak nearby. You should pay attention to the location and direction of the powder, and mark it with a marker;
8. Observe the key position: the four walls of the dust collector, the welding place of the steel plate and the periphery of the cloth bag mouth;
9. If problems are found, they should be clearly marked and dealt with in time to avoid secondary pollution;
10. Note: Before entering the dust collector, check that the body must not be contaminated with fluorescent powder, so as not to interfere with the judgment. It is recommended that the powder-feeding personnel and the leak-checking personnel be held by two persons respectively.
11. If there are too many leaks, you can replace the new filter bag with green fluorescent powder for the second leak detection.