Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-05 Origin:Site
1) Selection of filter bag: The filter bag should be made of wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant materials, such as glass fiber cloth/felt, NOMEX, needle felt, P84 needle felt, etc., taking into account the wear resistance of the filter bag, durable high temperature and For cost and other factors, NOMEX needle felt is generally used in the chemical copper industry.
(2) Temperature control: Generally, the temperature of the filter bag is 200 ℃, so the inlet temperature of the treatment facility should be controlled below 200 ℃. When the flue gas after passing through the long flue pipe reaches the dust collector box, the temperature can drop to 200 ℃. Below ℃, in special circumstances, water cooling can be carried out, and a cooler is installed at the main smoke pipe.
(3) Fan selection: induced draft fan has better effect than blower.
(4) Mechanical dust removal is more convenient and cleaner than manual dust removal, but the cost of mechanical dust removal is high, and pulse dust removal methods are mostly used now.
(5) Air leakage and resistance: In theory, the dust removal efficiency of the bag filter can reach 99%, but it cannot be achieved in actual measurement, mainly due to the influence of air leakage and resistance. The lower the air leakage rate, the better the dust removal effect; the resistance has a certain effect on the dust removal effect. The filter bag is often emptied to reduce resistance and improve the dust removal effect.
(6) The dust collecting hood should be as close as possible to the furnace head to make it easier for dust to enter the hood, increase the amount of dust collection, and reduce fugitive emission pollution.
(7) Equipment maintenance: The equipment and cloth bags are easily damaged, and the cloth bags should be repaired and replaced in time.
(8) Air velocity: The dust removal effect is the best at an air velocity of 1 to 3 m/s, and the general air velocity is controlled at 2 to 4 m/s.
(9) Filter area: The larger the filter area, the higher the dust removal efficiency, but the cost will increase accordingly. Therefore, the air volume should be calculated in advance, and then the corresponding dust collector model should be selected.
(10) Secondary dust removal: A settling chamber is installed in front of the dust collector box to form a secondary dust removal. The settling chamber can remove a part of large particles of dust, lower the temperature and reduce the pressure of the dust collector.