Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-16 Origin: Site
The characteristic of Fiberglass Dust Filter Bags
1. High insulation: Glass fiber can withstand high temperatures, has good mechanical properties, and has high chemical stability, making it a good insulating material.
2. Good resilience: The glass fiber contains numerous fixed air pockets and has good resilience. Not afraid of any shock and vibration, the tensile strength is above 1.0kg.
3. Good thermal insulation: According to physical principles, the thermal conductivity of the gas is small, and there are many air pockets inside the excellent thermal insulation material. The glass fiber filter material has countless fine gases, and the fibers are arranged irregularly, which is a good thermal insulation material.
4. Light weight; Compared with other heat insulation materials, the glass fiber needled felt is light and flexible. If installed on a machine, it can reduce its weight and vibration load. The disadvantage is that the fiber is brittle and can withstand a high filtration wind speed of only 0.8m/min.
5. High corrosion resistance: Glass fiber is not afraid of strong acid and alkali, and will not reduce its functional characteristics for a long time.
6. Will not burn: The main component of glass fiber is silicide (accounting for more than 50%), which is non-combustible, non-deformable, non-embrittle, and high temperature resistance.
7. Low moisture absorption rate: The moisture absorption rate is usually close to zero.
8. Good sound absorption rate: When sound waves penetrate into glass fiber cotton, the energy will be absorbed in large amounts due to friction with fibers and air pockets of different sizes. Generally speaking, the sound absorption rate is as high as 90%, which is a good talent to prevent noise interference.