Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-06 Origin: Site
1. When storing the dust filter bag, keep it away from fire, moisture, avoid direct sunlight and other strong light, and prevent heavy objects from being squeezed. Each filter bag should be inspected before installation to prevent mechanical damage.
2. The installer of the dust filter bag should dress well, and the pockets of the clothes should be clean. No cigarettes, matches, lighters, keys, knives and other items should be carried in order to avoid falling into the filter bag. (If the filter bag falls into the sundries, it must be taken out). It is not allowed to wear shoes with nails or hard soles for installation. The person who installs the filter bag should be fixed, the post should be fixed, and the responsibilities should be clear. Each person should make a record of the filter bag he installed and sign the record book.
3. Environmental requirements for the installation of the dust filter bag: sufficient lighting at the installation site, and no equipment and sundries unrelated to the installation are allowed to be stored on site.
4. During the installation of the dust filter bag, smoking is prohibited, any form of electric welding and cutting work at any part is strictly prohibited, and it is strictly prohibited to use lighters, matches, etc. to get fire and lighting in the case of power failure. After the installation work is completed every day, the installation tools should be counted to avoid omissions Falling into the filter bag damages the filter bag.
5. Requirements for installing the filter bag for dust removal filter bag: It is recommended to install it by two people, one person folds the cloth bag longitudinally and sends it into the hole of the flower plate, and the other person grabs and opens the rolled filter bag. The cage frame should be aligned to the center, put in gently, and ensure that it is vertical when installing.
6. Dust removal filter bag installation inspection: After installing a filter bag, check whether the joint seam is sealed and whether the sealing position is correct. Check whether it is vertical from the ash hopper. If you find that the bottom of the filter bag is touching or incorrect, make a record and straighten it under the guidance of a dedicated person.
7. After the dust removal filter bag is installed, the flower board should be gradually covered with canvas to prevent debris from falling into the filter bag. When installing the blowing pipe, cover the flower plate with canvas to prevent damage to the filter bag mouth.
8. Special attention should be paid when installing the dust filter bag: the center of the five parts of the blow pipe hole, the venturi nozzle, the filter bag frame, the dust filter bag, and the flower plate should be consistent, and the deviation should be less than 2mm.