Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-07 Origin: Site
The feature of polyester filter bags
1. High strength. The strength of short fiber is 2.6~5.7cN/dtex, and the strength of high tenacity fiber is 5.6~8.0cN/dtex. Due to the low hygroscopicity, the strength in the wet state is approximately the same as that in the dry state. The impact strength is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose.
2. Resilient. The elasticity is close to that of wool, with almost complete recovery at 5% to 6% growth. The wrinkle resistance exceeds other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle and has good dimensional stability. The elastic modulus is 22~141cN/dtex, which is 2~3 times higher than nylon. Polyester fabrics have high strength and elastic recovery, are strong and durable, and have a good wrinkle-resistant finish.
3. Heat-resistant polyester is prepared by melt spinning method, and the formed fibers can be heated and melted again to be thermoplastic fibers. Polyester has a high melting point and low specific heat and thermal conductivity, so polyester fiber has high heat resistance and thermal insulation. It's something in synthetic fibers.
4. Good thermoplasticity and poor melting resistance. Polyester has a smooth surface and tightly arranged internal molecules. Polyester is a heat-resistant fabric in synthetic fabrics. It has thermoplastic properties and can be used as pleated skirts. The pleats are durable. In addition, polyester fabrics have poor welding resistance and are easily perforated by soot, flames, and the like. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts or sparks when wearing.
5. Good wear resistance. Abrasion resistance is second only to abrasion resistant nylon and better than other natural and synthetic fibers.
6. Good light resistance. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic. Polyester fabrics have good light fastness, not only worse than acrylic fabrics, but also better than natural fiber fabrics in lightfastness. In particular, the sun resistance behind the glass is unmatched by acrylic.
7. Corrosion resistance. Resistant to bleaches, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. Dilute alkali resistance, not afraid of mold, but hot alkali can decompose. Acid and alkali resistant, UV resistant