Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-22 Origin: Site
1. Hardening and shrinkage due to abnormal high temperature;
2. Due to contact reaction with acid, alkali or solvent vapor;
3. Reacts with water;
4. The bag of the dust collector is blocked, the resistance will increase after the blockage occurs, and the cleaning interval will be shortened;
These factors will accelerate the aging of the dust bag. The clogging of the dust bag is also a common problem in our use process. What is going on in general?
The blockage of the dust bag should be noted that when the bag is blocked, the resistance can be expressed by the increase in the degree of the differential pressure gauge. In addition, the clogging of the cloth bag is the main reason for the wear, perforation and falling off of the cloth bag, so it needs to be dealt with in time.
The following measures are generally taken to cause the blockage of the dust bag; 1. Temporarily strengthen the cleaning of dust to prevent the blockage of the bag;
2. Part or all of the cloth bags;
3. Adjust the installation and operating conditions.
What are the routine check points for bag filter?
1. Duct: Whether there is corrosion, leaks or any external damage. Check for loose bolts, weld cracks, and dust deposits anywhere (mainly flat pipes, reduced diameters).
2. Solenoid/pulse valve: whether it operates correctly.
3. Pressure reducing valve: whether there is air leakage. Pay attention to whether there is debris inside the pressure reducing valve.
4. Fan: The fan should be installed firmly and horizontally, and the fan should be refueled regularly. Note that dust is easy to accumulate on the leaves.
5. Compressed air system: Check whether the compressor is properly filled with lubricating oil. Look for cracks in the air bag and piping; pay attention to the pressure indication on the regulator (if installed). Check to see if the air compressor and air bubbles release water.
6. Access doors: All access doors should be tightly sealed. Check for loose, cracked, or worn seals. Replace as needed.
7. Deflectors: Check for excessive wear or corrosion.
8. Air volume control valve and poppet valve: Check that the oiler (if necessary) is functioning properly.