Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-25 Origin: Site
The damage of the filter bag is generally caused by the following reasons:
1. Burnout: if the dust removal filter bag is in the condition that the flue gas exceeds the normal use temperature of the bag for a long time, the dust removal filter bag is easy to harden, shrink or melt to produce holes. The initial bag layer thickness is not enough, the smoke brought by the Mars into the bag, or dust heating up, will also make the dust bag burning holes. The combustion of filter bag is mainly reflected in the replacement of dust bag. Due to the online replacement without the application of pre-ash, high temperature flue gas makes Mars direct contact with the cloth bag, easy to cause dust bag combustion. Measures to prevent combustion: ensure the initial layer thickness of the dust bag surface.
2. Wear and tear: the wear of the dust filter bag mainly occurs in the middle of the dust collector, on a single dust bag, mainly within 1 meter from the bag mouth. The main reason is that the flue gas distribution is not uniform, the flow rate of the middle of a single chamber is too high, the flow rate of the filter gas near the exit of a single dust filter bag is too high, resulting in dust impact wear bag, but also destroy the fabric fiber tension of the dust bag, easy to cause part of the bag perforation, short service life. Often wear parts with wear-resistant cloth bag instead of dust cloth bag.
3. High filtration gas speed will break the dust layer and cause excessive wear due to dust impact on the cloth bag. If the bag cleaning times are too much at this time, it is easy to lead to the loose fabric of the bag, accelerating the wear of the bag. If the dust in the flue gas exceeds the design standard, it will also accelerate the wear of the cloth bag. Too much ash accumulates in the small ash bucket, resulting in too much ash accumulates in the flue gas chamber, which will accelerate the wear of the cloth bag.
4. The space between dust removal and filter bags is too small, and the keel is bent. This can easily lead to wear and tear between bags. Due to the difference in diameter between cloth bag and keel, the cleaning effect is not good after hours, which will shorten the cleaning cycle and increase the pressure of blowing. When too large, friction between the bag and the keel will accelerate wear. Special attention should be paid to some characteristics of press cloth that vary greatly with temperature and have elongation.
5. When the keel weld has holes or burrs, or the surface is rough due to corrosion, it will also accelerate the wear of the filter bag. A loose seal between the bag and the porous plate can cause wear at the top fold of the bag.