Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-09 Origin: Site
1. Wear: The wear of the high-temperature dust filter bag mainly occurs in the middle part of the dust collector. On a single high-temperature dust filter bag, it mainly occurs within 1 meter of the cloth bag from the outlet. The main reason is the uneven distribution of flue gas, the high flow rate in the middle of the single chamber, and the high filtering gas velocity at the outlet of a single high-temperature dust bag, which causes dust to impact and wear the bag, and also makes the fabric fibers of the high-temperature dust bag. The tension is damaged, it is easy to perforate the local bag, and the service cycle is too short. Replace the high-temperature dust bag for the frequently worn area with a wear-resistant filter bag.
2. Excessive filtering air velocity will break the initial dust layer, and the dust will impact the filter bag and cause excessive wear. If the cleaning frequency of the cloth bag is too high at this time, the fabric of the cloth bag will be loosened and the wear of the cloth bag will be accelerated. The dust contained in the flue gas exceeds the design standard, which will also accelerate the wear of the cloth bag. Too much dust in the small ash hopper will cause the dust in the flue gas to be too large, which will accelerate the wear of the filter bag.
3. When there are holes or burrs in the keel welding, or the rough surface caused by corrosion, it will also accelerate the wear of the bag. The bag is not tightly sealed with the perforated plate, which will cause the front end of the bag to wear at the anti-fold.
4. The misalignment of the venturi or pulse tube relative to the cloth bag will easily cause the air flow from the blowing pipe to directly wash the upper section of the cloth bag and cause wear. Washing the bag too frequently will accelerate the wear of the bag.
5. Burning: If the high temperature dust filter bag is kept in the flue gas for a long time exceeding the normal use temperature of the cloth bag, it is easy to harden and shrink the high temperature dust removal bag, or melt and cause holes. The thickness of the initial layer of the bag is not enough, the sparks brought by the flue gas enter the bag, or the dust heats up, which will also cause the high temperature dust bag to burn out the holes. The burning of the high temperature dust bag is mainly reflected in the replacement of the high temperature dust bag. Since there is no pre-painting after the online replacement, the high-temperature flue gas carries sparks and directly touches the cloth bag, which is easy to burn and damage the high-temperature dust bag. Measures to prevent burning: ensure the initial layer thickness on the surface of the high temperature dust filter bag.