Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-02 Origin:Site
1. The filter bag is blocked
(1) Air leakage or low flue gas temperature causes condensation, pipe leakage, and wet bags cause dust adhesion.
(2) The filtering speed is too high, the dust is too fine or too coarse, the dust is sticky, and the filter bag is not cleaned properly.
(3) The spray cleaning time and cycle are too short.
(4) The blowing pressure is too small and the blowing is weak.
Treatment Method :
(1) The dust collector is insulated or heated, rainproof and windproof.
(2) Before pre-collecting dust and spraying, reduce the filtering speed and control the cooling water spray volume.
(3) Observe the pressure difference and adjust the injection time and cycle.
(4) Adjust the blowing pressure.
2, the filter bag burned
(1) High-temperature particulate matter or charged dust discharge sparks that flow in with the flue gas will burn the filter bag into small holes or crevices of tree branches and cause dust leakage.
(2) The dead corner of the dust collector or the dust in the ash hopper will spontaneously ignite, causing partial or whole box filter bags to burn.
(1) Set up a flame extinguishing device to prevent open flames from directly entering the dust collector.
(2) Reduce the dead corners of the dust collector and discharge ash in time, regularly remove the ash deposits in the dead corners of the dust collector, and leave a part of the ash sealed to prevent air leakage.
3, filter bag corrosion
Corrosion and damage by other chemical substances such as acid or alkali, manifested as local or overall brittleness, decreased strength or ulceration.
Detect and control changes in smoke composition.
4, the filter bag mechanical damage
(1) The frame surface is rough and the friction and stab wounds of sharp welding marks.
(2) Improper storage, transportation and installation.
(3) The blowing pressure is too high and the cloth bag is worn.
(1) Pay attention to the maintenance of the frame and keep its surface smooth.
(2) Properly package, avoid compression and bending during storage and transportation, waterproof and anti-exposure, handle with care during installation to prevent bumps, and strictly forbid pulling on the ground.
(3) Adjust the blowing pressure.
5, pulse valve injection is weak
(1) The orifice of the large diaphragm is too large or there are trachoma on the diaphragm, and the vent is partially blocked.
(2) The pressure of the compressed air source is too low.
(3) Misalignment or blockage of the cleaning nozzle.
(1) Replace the diaphragm and clear the exhaust hole.
(2) Increase the air source pressure.
(3) Check whether the dust cleaning nozzle pipe is blocked and the position is aligned.
6, the solenoid valve does not work or leaks
(1) The coil is damaged, open circuit, poor contact, and the controller has no signal.
(2) The diaphragm is damaged and deformed, impurities are stuck on the diaphragm, the diaphragm cannot be reset normally, the spring fails or the vent is blocked.
(3) How much blowing pressure damages the components.
(1) Overhaul coils and circuits.
(2) Replace the diaphragm spring or rubber parts, and clear the vent.
(3) Adjust the blowing pressure.
7. The resistance increases beyond the normal value, and the resistance cannot be reduced after the dust removal operation
(1) Pouch paste phenomenon occurs.
(2) The ash cleaning device fails, and there is no ash cleaning effect.
(3) The cleaning effect is not good.
(4) The filtration rate is too high.
(1) Treat the paste bag filter bag, or spray or cover a layer of ultra-thin PTFE microporous membrane on the surface of the filter bag in contact with the dust in advance, or spray the surface of the filter bag with a special treatment powder to form an extremely thin filter cake on the surface. Make the porosity relatively uniform and small; special process such as calendering or sintering on the surface of the filter cloth can also achieve the same purpose. It can also use oil-proof, anti-static, and waterproof filter cloth, and adopt heat preservation measures to avoid condensation and paste bag.
(2) Check and repair the dust removal device and deal with faults.
(3) Reduce the cleaning cycle, increase the injection time; increase the injection pressure.
(4) Find the cause, deal with it, check for air leakage, and plug the leak.