Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-06 Origin:Site
What are the aspects to improve the working efficiency of the pulse bag filter?
1: In the actual production and processing, in order to reduce the dust caused by the air circulation of the crusher casing, when the raw materials are dried, they are often sprayed at the inlet and outlet, which will aggravate the blockage of the pulse bag filter bag and the feeder.
2: Since the dust removal point is not set reasonably, the dust removal of the belt conveyor below is mostly unaffected regardless of whether the machine is on or off. Therefore, since the start of the crusher, the diesel generator has not been running, and the next group of belt conveyors has been in dust.
3: Spiral transport aircraft and grid wheels are used to transport the pulse bag filter to collect dust, which increases energy consumption and the maintenance workload of mechanical equipment. It is often necessary to unload the roller belt conveyor. It can be seen that the flange of the belt conveyor has air circulation and the hopper has air circulation.
4: Due to the continuous dust removal of mechanical equipment, the air circulation of the net wheel is a difficulty that cannot be ignored under the normal working condition of the machinery and equipment. The filtration area of mechanical equipment is too small, the expected effect of actual air circulation is insufficient, and the dust cover and inner wall of the crusher cannot cause slight negative working pressure, resulting in excessive dust in the surrounding environment.
Whether the dust removal accessories can maintain long-term and stable operation, daily maintenance and maintenance are crucial. The daily maintenance of pulse bag filter society needs us to do the following:
When the pulse bag filter is working normally, the ash discharging device cannot stop working, otherwise, the dust hopper will quickly accumulate dust and overflow into the bag chamber, forcing the dust collector to stop working.
When using a timing type ash cleaning controller, the accuracy of the ash cleaning cycle should be determined regularly, otherwise adjustments should be made. When using a constant-resistance pulse signal controller, you should regularly organize and study the work development of the pressure switch, whether the pressure measuring port is blocked, and clean up the data.
1. When the dust collector is turned on again, the compressed air should be connected to the air storage tank, the control power supply should be connected, and the ash discharge device should be activated. If there are other equipment in the system, the downstream equipment should be activated first.
2. When the bag dust collector is stopped, after the process system stops, the dust collector and exhaust fan should be kept working for a period of time, and the moisture and dust in the bag filter should be used. Note that when the dust collector stops working, repeated Clean the dust from the dust collector (manual dust removal can be used), and remove the dust on the dust filter bag to prevent the bag from being affected by moisture.
3. When the machine stops, it is not necessary to cut off the compressed air source, especially when the fan is working, _ provide compressed air to the lift valve cylinder to open the lift valve.
Regularly measure the process parameters of the pulse bag filter, such as flue gas volume, temperature, concentration, etc. If abnormalities are found, the cause should be found and dealt with in time.
1. The manager of the pulse bag filter should be familiar with the principle, performance, and operating conditions of the filter, and master the adjustment and maintenance methods.
2. Reducer, ash conveying device and other mechanical operating parts should be filled and changed according to regulations, and abnormal phenomena should be eliminated in time.
3. The oil-water separator in the gas storage tank and the gas source triple should be drained once every shift, and the oil-water separator should be cleaned every 3 to 6 months. The oil mist device should be checked frequently for oil storage and refueled in time.
If the electromagnetic pulse valve of the pulse bag filter fails, it should be eliminated in time. If there is impurities and moisture inside, it should be cleaned up, and if the diaphragm is damaged, it should be corrected in time.