Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-07 Origin:Site
Ways to extend the service life of dust filter bags:
1. Choose the right filter material
1. The selection of filter material should be based on the temperature and chemical characteristics of the gas; the particle size, weight, shape, whether it is pecking or not, as well as the dust concentration, filtration speed, dust removal method, emission concentration and the working system of the bag filter. Considering.
2. Under normal circumstances, needle-punched felt is used for pulse jet bag filter; woven fabric is used for sub-chamber blowback bag filter or mechanical vibration bag filter.
2. Reasonably designed structure
1. The structure of the filter bag should meet the requirements of the matching bag filter for filtering and dust removal, and it is easy to install and reliable in sealing. It pursues the corresponding filtering area and good filtering state, and is easy to clean dust while avoiding wear as much as possible. It cooperates with related parts reasonably.
2. If the outer filter type synthetic fiber filter bag and the frame should be loosely matched, the outer filter type glass fiber filter bag should be closely matched with the small spacing vertical rib frame; the inner filter type filter bag should consider and set the filter bag tension.
3. Superb sewing technology
1. The technology is advanced, the sewing size meets the design requirements, and the heat shrinkable size is reserved according to the type of filter material and the use temperature;
2. The equipment is complete, the stitch distance is reasonable, there is no skipped stitches or broken threads, and the stitches meet the requirements;
3. High-quality accessories, reasonable coordination, no burrs or breakage to damage the filter bag;
4. The whole filter bag has no defects such as small holes, skipped yarn, stains, etc., and is properly packaged, so that it will not be damaged or damp during storage and transportation. The glass fiber filter bag should not be heavily pressed and the storage period is too long, otherwise it will affect the service life.
When the bag filter is in operation, it should be prevented from sudden abnormal situations, such as a sudden increase in gas temperature, or entry of corrosive gas, or a sudden drop of gas temperature below the dew point, etc., subject to temperature, humidity, chemical corrosion, and mechanical wear Or impact and other factors exceed the endurance of the filter bag and damage it.