Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-02 Origin: Site
How to install dust filter bag to avoid bag damage
1. Properly install the dust filter bag, hang the bag vertically, keep the reasonable gap between the bag and the cage, and avoid damaging the bag when disassembling.
2. Pay attention to the degree of lubrication of each component inside the dust collector to prevent sharp instrument from damaging the dust filter bag.
3. Adjust the dedusting cycle and dedusting method of the dust collector to prevent the dust filter bag from being damaged by dedusting.
4. Adjust the wind speed appropriately to prevent excessive wind speed from damaging the dust filter bag.
5. Control the inlet temperature, add a temperature control device to ensure the moderate temperature, and improve the material of the dust filter bag, so that the dust filter bag can work normally when the temperature control fails.
Aokai filter cloth , filter bags and filter bag cages are widely used in cement kiln ,limestone ,power plant ,wood ,chemical ,steel plant ,carbon black ,asphalt mixing plant ,waste incineration plant ,wood plant.
Our company is the filter cloth ,filter bags and filter bag cages manufacture ,supplier , factory ,wholesaler We also can provide your the date sheet ,catalogue ,price ,specification ，permeability ,temperature
Aokai filter cloth ,filter bags and filter bag cages can sent to below area：
Finland ,Sweden , Norway , Denmark ,Russian , Ukraine , Poland , Hungary , Germany , Switzerland ,UK
England ,latvia, Ireland , Netherlands , Belgium , France , Greece , Italy , Spain , Romania , Portugal
Mongolia , Korea , Japan , Philippines , Vietnam , Cambodia , Myanmar , Thailand , Malaysia , Brunei ,
Singapore , Indonesia , Pakistan lahore,karachi, Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Qatar , Oman , Kuwait , Dubai, UAE
Canda , USA , Mexico , Columbia , Peru , Bolivia ,Brazil , Chile , Argentina
Australian , New Zealand