Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-07 Origin:Site
1. Thickness: Thickness is one of the important physical properties of the dust filter bag, which has a great influence on the air permeability and abrasion resistance of the filter material.
2. Density: Density is expressed by the number of yarns within a unit distance, that is, expressed by Lin (2.54cm) or the number of warp and weft between 5cm. The density of non-woven fabrics is calculated by volume density, that is, the weight loss per unit area of the filter material is calculated by the thickness (how many grams per square meter).
3. Weight: It refers to the weight of the dust filter material per square meter. Because the material and structure are directly reflected in its quality, the quality is the index that determines the performance of the dust filter bag, and it also determines the price of the dust filter bag. Important factor.
4. Hygroscopicity: The hygroscopicity of the dust filter bag is one of the indicators to evaluate its performance. Especially when the dusty gas contains a certain amount of moisture, this performance becomes more important. Because when the dust-containing gas has a large water content and the moisture absorption of the dust filter bag is high, it will cause the dust to stick, block the dust filter bag, and increase the resistance, which will lead to the deterioration of the dust removal performance.
V. Flammability: The flammability of the dust filter bag is an important safety index during its actual use. The combustion of the dust collector filter bag includes several processes of melting, oxidation and cracking of polymers. Polymers are often divided into four categories: flammable, combustible, non-combustible and non-combustible according to their own characteristics. The non-combustible and non-combustible filter materials can improve the safety of the dust collector operation.
6. Temperature and heat resistance: Humidity and heat resistance refers to the degree to which the dust collector filter bag can withstand temperature and heat. It is an important factor in choosing the filter material of the dust collector filter bag. When selecting the dust collector filter bag filter material, not only the temperature resistance of the dust bag filter material, that is, the long-term working temperature of the air filter bag and the high temperature and humidity that may occur in the short term, but also the heat resistance of the air filter bag should be considered. That is, the ability of the filter material to resist dry heat and damp heat. After treatment, the temperature resistance of the air filter bag will be improved.
7. Rigidity: Rigidity is a measure of the softness of the air filter bag. The only way to evaluate its characteristics is the feel. The cloth dust bag is very soft and has almost no rigidity, while the felt and non-woven air filter bag has a certain rigidity due to the resin surface processing, which brings different requirements for dust removal.
8. Dimensional stability: Dimensional stability refers to the expansion and contraction rate of the filter material in the warp and weft directions. The expansion and contraction of the filter material changes the porosity of the filter material, which affects the filtration efficiency and resistance, and sometimes even affects the normal operation of the dust collector. Therefore, the smaller the expansion and contraction rate of the dust collector, the better.
9. Corrosion resistance. Corrosion resistance includes acid resistance, alkali resistance, oxidant resistance, reducing agent resistance and organic solvent resistance. Dust-containing gas often contains various chemical substances, which requires the dust bag to have corrosion resistance.
10. Electrostaticity: The movement of gas or the collision of dust particles will cause some dust bag filter materials to be charged. This static charge has two effects on the filtration process. The positive side is the attraction of the opposite charges, which makes the dust particles move from the airflow to the dust-removing bag with the opposite charge, which greatly improves the filtration efficiency; the negative side is that the static electricity and its gravitational force do not necessarily disappear at the end of the filtering stage, so that the dust can be cleaned. Difficulty. In addition, due to the accumulation of charged dust, the static voltage increases, which may cause sparks and explosions.