Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-03 Origin: Site
The correct installation of the dust filter bag is of great significance to extend the service life of the dust collector.
1. When storing the filter bag of the dust collector, keep it away from fire, prevent moisture, avoid direct sunlight and other strong light, and prevent heavy objects from being squeezed. Check each dust filter bag before installation to prevent mechanical damage.
2. The installer of the high temperature dust bag should pay attention to his clothes, keep the pocket clean, and do not bring cigarettes, matches, lighters, keys, knives and other items to avoid falling into the filter bag. Do not wear shoes with nails or hard soles during installation. The installer of the dust bag should have a fixed responsibility and make it clear that everyone should record the filter bag he has installed and sign on the record book.
3. Environmental requirements for dust filter bag installation: sufficient lighting at the installation site, no storage of equipment, sundries and other equipment irrelevant to the installation is not allowed.
4. During the installation of the filter bag, smoking is strictly prohibited, welding and cutting parts are strictly prohibited, and it is strictly prohibited to use lighters, matches and other open flame lighting installation tools when the power is off. Calculations should be made after the installation work is completed every day to avoid leakage of the filter bag.
5. Requirements for the installation of the dust filter bag: It is recommended that two persons install it, and the cage should be placed gently in the center during installation.
6. Inspection of filter bag installation: every time the dust bag is installed, check whether the joint is sealed, whether the sealing position is correct, check whether the bottom of the filter bag is in contact or incorrect, and arrange it under the guidance of a dedicated person in time.
7. After the dust filter bag is installed, the flower plate should gradually cover the canvas to prevent debris from falling into the filter bag. When installing the nozzle, a canvas cover should also be placed on the plate to prevent damage to the filter bag mouth.
8. Special attention should be paid to the installation of the dust filter bag: the center of the five parts of the blowpipe hole, the venturi nozzle, the filter bag frame, the dust filter bag and the flower plate should be the same deviation less than 2mm.