Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-22 Origin: Site
Working principle of dust filter bag
The dust bag has only one control room. If the back-blowing method is used to clean the dust, the dust removal effect will be worse during back-blowing. The large bag filter has multiple filter control rooms, which are controlled by the program, so that each control room can filter and blow back in sequence, and the entire filter can run smoothly and continuously. The cleaning process is to first cut off the clean air outlet channel of the chamber, make the cloth bag of the chamber in a state without air flow, and then open the pulse valve to clean the ash by pulse blowing with compressed air. The closing time of the shut-off valve is sufficient to ensure that the dust cleared by the spray settles to the ash hopper, which prevents the dust from being attached to the adjacent filter bag or the surface of the filter bag with the air flow after leaving the surface of the filter bag. Ash thoroughly.
Maintenance process of dust filter bag:
1. Check the solenoid valve. The solenoid valve is an important part of the dust cleaning system. Damage will cause the bag to be blocked. Check whether the solenoid coil of the solenoid valve is intact and whether the diaphragm is aging. If it fails, it should be replaced in time.
2. The dust collector cloth bag is the filter heart of the dust removal equipment, and the quality of the cloth bag affects the dust removal efficiency. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time, and it should be cleaned in time if it is blocked.
3. The unloader is also called the ash unloader. It is an important part of the ash discharge system. It is necessary to pay attention to whether the daily ash discharge is normal.
4. The oil-water separator is a device for gas source filtration, which mainly filters gas moisture and magazines, which cannot be ignored.
5. Fan, check whether there is abnormal noise and whether it is running smoothly.