Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-07 Origin: Site
1. Thickness: Thickness is an important physical system performance problem of high-temperature filter bags, which has a great influence on the air permeability and wear resistance of the filter material.
2. Density: Density is expressed by the number of yarns per unit distance, that is, the number of trees (2.54cm) or the latitude and longitude is between 5cm. The density of nonwoven fabric is multiplied by the bulk density multiplied by the weight of the filter material per unit area multiplied by the thickness (g Per square meter).
3. Weight: refers to the weight of the dust removal material per square meter of the dust collector. Since the quality and structure of the material are directly reflected in its quality, quality becomes an indicator that determines the performance of the dust bag, and it is also an important factor in determining the price of the dust bag.
4. Waterproof and oil proof: This feature is more important when the dust-containing gas contains a certain amount of water, because when the dust-containing gas has high water content and the high temperature filter bag has a high moisture absorption rate, it will cause dust to adhere and block the dust bag. Increased resistance results in poor dust removal performance.
5. Fire resistance: Fire resistance is an important technical indicator in the actual use and management of dust bags. The combustion of the bag filter mainly includes the development process of melting oxidation and cracking of several polymers. According to the cultural characteristics of polymers, they can be divided into four categories: flammable, combustible, non-combustible and non-combustible. Non-combustible and non-combustible filter materials can improve the operation of the dust removal system.
6. Heat resistance and heat resistance: Moisture resistance and heat resistance refer to the heat resistance of the dust bag, which is an important factor in choosing the beach material of the dust bag. When using a high-temperature filter bag filter material, not only the temperature resistance of the filter material in the dust bag, that is, the long-term regeneration of the dust bag and the possible short-term high temperature and humidity, but also the heat resistance of the dust bag, that is, the Resistance to dry heat and damp heat.
7. Strength: Strength is an index to measure the softness of the powder spray bag. The method to evaluate its characteristics is to feel that the softness of the high-temperature filter bag has almost no hardness, and the felt cloth dust bag and the non-woven cloth dust bag have different requirements for dust removal due to different surface resin treatments.
8. Dimensional stability: Dimensional stability refers to the expansion and contraction rate of the filter material in the warp and weft direction. The expansion and contraction of the filter material will change the porosity of the filter material, affect the filtration efficiency and resistance, and sometimes even affect the normal operation of the dust collector. Therefore, the smaller the expansion and contraction rate of the high-temperature filter bag, the better.
9. Corrosion resistance, including acid resistance, alkali resistance, oxidation resistance, reducing agent resistance and organic combined solvent system performance. Dust-containing gas often contains other types of learning chemicals, which requires high temperature filter bags to be corrosion resistant .