Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-30 Origin:Site
The dust filter bag cage is the main accessory of the bag filter, commonly known as the rib of the bag. Its quality directly affects the filter status and service life of the bag filter and the dust removal effect of the bag filter. Use a high-frequency welding machine to weld the skeleton forming at one time.
Dust filter bag cage are commonly used in industries such as metallurgy, coal mines, building materials, power generation, chemicals, food, and waste incinerators. For dust with a large fiber content, the dust removal mechanism of the dust filter bag cage and the dust collector used are different from the general dust. There are two working principles of the dust collector in the textile industry, namely the filtration mechanism and the centrifugal separation mechanism. Dust collectors are divided into two categories according to the dust removal mechanism. Filter bag filtration: The filter bag (called the dust collector filter bag) is a columnar body surrounded by a single layer of fabric, usually in a circular shape, and is characterized by a simple structure and easy dust removal. The advantages of filter bag filtration are good filtration rate, simple structure and low power consumption. With the help of its surface filtration and internal filtration, the dust is separated from the airflow. The advantages of the packed filter bed filter are that the air volume is large, the resistance is not high, and the dust is filtered.
The filtration and dust removal mechanism of the dust filter bag cage is a comprehensive function of the short-range capture mechanism such as screening effect, direct interception, diffusion sedimentation, inertial collision and electrostatic adsorption. When dust-laden air passes through filter materials such as grids, fabrics, non-woven fabrics, foam plastics, etc., the dust layer formed by the dust inside or on the filter material, and the filter layer formed by the upper layer of powder is trapped to make it out of the airflow Separated.
The dust dust filter bag cage adopts iron wire or stainless steel wire with sufficient goodness and rigidity. Treatment methods such as galvanizing, plastic spraying, and silicon plating. All cages treated with useful silicon technology can replace stainless steel skeletons, which can reduce the maintenance cost of high equipment. It meets the requirements of lightness, smoothness and uprightness. The design structure is hard and the service life is good; it can be customized according to customer needs. The dust dust filter bag cage is the rib of the filter bag. It should be light and easy to install and maintain. The quality of the dust dust filter bag cage directly affects the filtering state and service life of the filter bag. The manufactured cages can be light, smooth and straight. Use high-quality non-calculated high-carbon steel wire, galvanized steel wire, stainless steel wire, etc.
Advantages of dust filter bag cage:
1. The dust filter bag cage has a large amount of air handling, good load compliance, ceramic movement lubrication, no obstruction, small footprint, can be tailored according to the user's site conditions, and can be installed sensitively. It can be placed indoors or outdoors. .
2. It is precisely because of the many advantages of the dust filter bag cage that its market scope is determined. With the continuous improvement of the technology of the dust filter bag cage, it is believed that in the near future, its scope of use will become more and more common.
3. The ash removal cycle and ash removal time of the dust filter bag cage are important factors that influence the capture performance and operating status.
4. The cleaning cycle and cleaning time are related to factors such as the cleaning method and the nature of the object to be treated. Therefore, it is necessary to understand the nature of the dust, the concentration of dust, etc., and make the required examination before determining.
5. The principle of determining the cleaning cycle and cleaning time. According to different cleaning methods, different cleaning settings are used. The first thing to consider is that the next adhesion layer can be left on the filter bag to reduce the time for cleaning. , Determine the cleaning cycle.
6. Make the cleaning cycle as long as possible, and the cleaning time is short, so that it can run under the resistance conditions of economical dust removal equipment.
7. Atmospheric blowback cleaning method: If the cleaning time of the dust filter bag cage is too short, the dust on the filter bag will not be completely cleared before it will be transferred to work, which will restore the resistance very slowly and gradually rise.
8. If the cleaning time is too long, the filter speed will increase due to excessive cleaning, and the dust can penetrate into the filter cloth and cause the filter bag to be blocked and damaged.
9. It is not easy to be corrosive. The surface is treated by electrostatic spraying, which is not easy to wear and not afraid of temperature. The advantages are obvious. It is generally used for temperatures not higher than 150℃. Combination with high temperature filter bags can be used for coal-fired power generation, metallurgy, and non-ferrous metals. Dust management in other industries.
10. At present, the commonly used dust filter bag cage has the corresponding acid and alkali resistance. The surface treatment adopts cold galvanizing. The appearance is smooth, free of zinc tumors and burrs. It is silver-white or colored. It can be used at any temperature below 300℃ Can be used.