Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-03 Origin:Site
Dust filter bag (dust collection bag, dust collector filter bag, dust collection filter bag, filter bags) is a bag-shaped filter bag made of non-woven fabric or woven fabric material through seam or heat fusion, which is used for filtering, collecting dust and collecting material. One of the important environmental protection accessories. With the increase in environmental protection and air pollution management in recent years, dust collection bags are used more and more widely in various tasks. It has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, high strength, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, and bending resistance. After different surface chemical treatments, it also has the functions of easy cleaning, water and oil resistance, and anti-static.
(1) PTEF needle felt dust filter bag working temperature ≤260℃, instant temperature 280℃, suitable for chemical industry, waste incineration, high temperature filtration and other working conditions.
(2) The working temperature of PPS needle-punched felt dust filter bag is ≤160℃, and the instantaneous temperature is 190℃. It is suitable for filtering coal-fired boilers, waste incinerators, and dust collection treatment of power plant fly ash.
(3) The working temperature of glass fiber dust filter bag is ≤260℃, and the instantaneous temperature is 280℃. It is suitable for high temperature flue gas work such as steel, metallurgy, carbon black, power generation, cement, chemical industry, etc.
(4) P84 needle felt dust filter bag working temperature ≤260℃, instantaneous temperature 280℃, suitable for coal-fired boilers, liquid bed boilers, waste incineration, asphalt plants, cement plants, waste incinerators, etc.
(5) The working temperature of Fomex needle felt dust filter bag is ≤280℃, and the instantaneous temperature is 300℃. It is suitable for iron and steel, ferroalloy, chemical industry, cement, garbage incineration, electricity, asphalt mixing, etc.
(6)Metas needle felt dust filter bag working temperature ≤204℃, instantaneous temperature 250℃, suitable for asphalt, cement, steel, non-ferrous metals, lime, dust, metallurgy, plastics, carbon black, coke, tobacco, etc.