Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-19 Origin:Site
1. The new and old filter bags should not be mixed to prevent the different damage time from affecting the normal operation of the dust removal equipment.
2. The aging of filter bags. If it is mainly caused by the following reasons, it is necessary to stop the cause investigation, adopt the elimination method and exchange the dust filter bag.
① Hardening and shortening due to abnormal high temperature;
②Respond due to contact with acid, alkali or organic solvent vapor;
③ Respond to water.
3. The filter cloth should not be hung too loosely or too tightly.
4. After the exchanged filter bags , first blow it with compressed air, and then check whether there is any hole. After the hole is repaired, leave it for exchange. If the cloth bag is stuck with dust, rinse it with water and let it dry after exchange.
5. Blockage of dust bag. When the dust bag is blocked, the resistance increases, which can be manifested by the increase in the reading of the differential pressure gauge. Bag clogging is the main reason for the phenomenon of bowing, bag wear, perforation, and falling. The cause of the clogging of the dust bag, stop checking and repairing according to the table below. The following methods are generally used:
①Temporarily enhance dust removal to eliminate clogging of cloth bags;
②Partially or completely exchange filter bags;
③Adjust the device and operating conditions.
When the bag filter is changed to the dust bag, it is necessary to check and analyze the cause of the damage. If the dedusting bag cage is not welded firmly, and the dedusting bag is pierced during use, welding is opened and the dedusting bag is punctured. It should be welded in time, and the burr and welding slag of the dedusting framework should be polished and polished, or replaced with a new dedusting framework.
The operation of the cloth bag in the dust collector often loses or partially loses its filtering performance due to one or other reasons. The practical service life of the cloth bag is greatly shortened than expected, which greatly increases the maintenance and operation costs of the factory. "Paste bag" and "burn bag" are typical problems. Although the difference between the two is only one word, the causes and treatment methods of the problems are quite different.
Several factors that cause damage to the dust bag of the bag filter:
The main reasons for the burning of the dust bag bag are the lack of the initial layer thickness on the outer surface of the bag and the high flue gas temperature. If the temperature of the flue gas processed by the dust collector is always higher than the working conditions of the bag, it is easy to cause the bag to harden, shrink or condense to produce holes. If the thickness of the initial layer is not enough, sparks flow into the flue gas, or the heat of the dust may also cause the pocket to burn the hole.
2. Wear and tear.
The abrasion of the bag filter bag mainly occurs in the middle. Regarding a single bag, the abrasion mainly occurs within 1 meter from the bag to the outlet. The main causes of wear are uneven distribution of flue gas, high flow velocity in the middle of a single chamber, and high flow rate of filtered air near the outlet of the single dust bag, which results in the impact and wear of the dust bag. At the same time, it will also cause damage to the tension of the fabric, which is easy to partly perforate, and the use cycle is too short.
3. The distance between dust collection bags is too small and the keel is bent.
Due to the difference between the bag diameter and the keel, if the cleaning effect is too small, the cleaning cycle will be shortened and the gas injection pressure will increase. When the bag is too large, the friction between the bag and the keel will accelerate the wear.
4. The filter air flow rate of the dust bag is too high, which causes the initial dust layer to be broken, and the dust impacts the bag to form excessive wear. If the number of times of cleaning the cloth bag is too high at this time, it is easy to cause the fabric to loosen and accelerate the abrasion of the cloth bag.
5. Excessive accumulation of ash in the dust hopper of the dust bag. Excessive ash content in the ash hopper will cause too much dust in the soot chamber and accelerate the wear of the bag.