Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-14 Origin: Site
After taking the dust filter bag out of the packing box (it must be installed in the hole of the flower plate immediately, you cannot take the dust-removing cloth bag out and place it aside) according to the following steps:
1. Hold the open end of the dust filter bag with your hand while keeping the rest of the dust filter bag folded, and push the folded dust filter bag into the sleeve to pass through the flower plate. After the folded part of the dust filter bag is opened under the flower board, release the top of the dust filter bag and let the groove-shaped cushion spring ring rest on the sleeve of the flower board.
2. Let the weight of the dust filter bag itself slowly fix the position, and let the metal ring pull out the sleeve from the top of the dust filter bag. Install the sleeve in the hole of the flower plate.
3. Hold the groove-shaped cushion spring ring with both hands (no need to pull up the dust filter bag), and press the spring ring inward with both hands to make it into a "C" shape. While keeping the spring ring in a "C" shape, place the raised side of the groove-shaped spring ring to the edge of the flower plate hole. One hand holds one side of the installed raised "C"-shaped spring ring, and the other hand fixes the raised "C" shape on the edge of the flower board.
4. Fix the position of one side of the raised "C" spring ring with one hand, and slowly expand the other side of the spring ring with the other hand. Insert the groove of the spring ring exactly into the hole of the flower plate.
5. If you cannot hear the "pop" sound when the spring ring is fully extended, use the female finger of one hand to push the spring ring toward the inner edge of the plate mouth, so that the groove of the spring ring fits into the inner edge of the plate hole .
6. Under normal circumstances, you should be able to hear the "pop" sound, otherwise, buckle the spring ring from another position into a "C" shape. Lift the spring ring above the flower plate, and then repeat the above installation steps.
7. Install the dust filter bag frame into the dust bag. When installing, be sure to slowly put the frame into the dust filter bag. If there is a large resistance, you must pull it back up and then gently put it down. If the resistance is still large, repeat the operation until it can Let go easily. Prevent the dust bag from scratching on the corners of the frame! It is strictly forbidden to make the frame hit the dust bag!
8. Ensure that the dust filter bag gasket can be well sealed with the hole surface of the flower plate.
9. Install the dust filter bag frame locator or fastening parts, and make sure that the dust filter bag/dust filter bag frame seal is working under proper pressure.