Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-22 Origin:Site
1. Acrylic dust filter bag acrylic needle-punched felt, whose chemical name is polyacrylonitrile, is made into felt by needle punching with it as the raw material, and after special water repellent treatment, the acrylic medium-temperature hydrolysis-resistant needle-punched filter felt is obtained. The air permeability is 14M3/M2/min 200Pa, the instantaneous working temperature is 140℃, and the normal working temperature is 120℃. Needle felt uses acrylic woven fabric as the base fabric to enhance the vertical and horizontal force. It has excellent chemical resistance and hydrolysis resistance, and is widely used in dust collection of flue gas in asphalt, dryers, coal mills, and power plant sintering machines.
2, PPS dust filter bag PPS needle felt is a filter material made of PPS fiber (polyphenylene sulfide) through three-dimensional needle punching, and can be used for a long time at a temperature of about 160°C. PPS fiber is also called polyphenylene sulfide fiber. Due to its special molecular structure, it has good chemical stability and strength integrity retention characteristics. It is particularly effective in flue gas environments with high sulfur content. It is suitable for coal-fired boilers. , Electricity, waste incineration and other highly acidic flue gas filtration environments.
3. Aramid dust filter bag aramid (common name: aromatic polyamide fiber), long-term temperature resistance of 204℃, instantaneous temperature resistance of 240℃, strong alkali resistance, medium acid resistance, good for handling high temperature gases at 180~220℃ Material. Aramid needle punched filter material is widely used in steel, cement, electric power, chemical and other industries. It is an ideal flue gas dust removal filter material.
4. P84 high temperature resistant dust filter bag P84 needle punched felt is made by three-dimensional needle punching of P84 fiber. P84 fiber (ie polyimide fiber) has good high temperature resistance, high temperature resistance up to 260 ℃, and the cross section of P84 fiber is irregular Leaf shape, can greatly improve the filtering effect. The fiber itself also has certain resistance to hydrolysis and oxidation. The product has good temperature resistance and good filtering effect, and is widely used in complex working conditions such as concrete mixing, cement, garbage incineration, and coal-fired boilers.
5. PTFE dust filter bag PTFE needle felt is a filter material made of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene fiber) through three-dimensional needle punching. PTFE fiber is a macromolecular linear structure, so it has strong temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, and chemical stability. It is widely used in various harsh flue gas filtration environments such as steel, electricity, and garbage incineration.
6. Glass fiber filter bag. The filter material is a kind of high temperature resistant filter material with reasonable structure and good performance. It not only has the advantages of high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, dimensional stability, minimal elongation and shrinkage, and high strength of glass fiber woven fabric, but also the felt layer fiber supports single fiber, three-dimensional microporous structure, high porosity, and low resistance to gas filtration. , Is a relatively high-speed, effective high-temperature filter material. Compared with other high temperature resistant chemical fiber felts, it has special advantages such as low price, low running resistance, high filtration accuracy and higher temperature resistance. Suitable for high temperature flue gas filtration in steel, metallurgy, carbon black, power generation, cement, chemical and other industries.